COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution in Los Angeles County for 3/15/2021
Vaccines made by Pfizer, Moderna, and Janssen/Johnson & Johnson (J&J) are now available in Los Angeles County. The COVID-19 vaccine is free for everyone, regardless of their immigration status. It is being offered to different groups in phases.
- Healthcare workers—Eligibility, Required Documentation
- Long-term care facility residents—Eligibility, Required Documentation
- Persons 65 years and older—Required Documentation
- Education and childcare—Eligibility, Required Documentation
- Emergency services—Eligibility, Required Documentation
- Food and agriculture—Eligibility, Required Documentation
- Janitorial, Custodial, and Maintenance Services—Eligibility, Required Documentation
- Transportation and Logistics—Eligibility, Required Documentation
- People who live or work in congregate living spaces—Eligibility, Required Documentation
- Individuals with health conditions and disabilities—Eligibility, Required Documentation
Individuals with Eligible Health Conditions and Disabilities
Individuals with these conditions are strongly encouraged to seek vaccination with a primary health care provider or system or in an alternate clinical setting. Please check with your usual health care provider as you may be able to be vaccinated at one of their facilities. See the list of facilities and providers offering vaccines here.
For more information, view the CDPH’s fact sheet on vaccines for people with high-risk medical conditions or disabilities.
HOW TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
- My Turn
- Call the California COVID-19 Hotline at 833-540-0473 between 8:00 am and 8:30 pm, seven days a week, for help with appointments.
- Call Jay Aquino from the Disability Community Resource Center at 310-390-3611 or email Jay@dcrc.co to sign up for shots available to people eligible in the current phase or the new phase available to people with disabilities launching March 15th.
Access Los Angeles, (626) 532-1616 Option 2
Access riders can book next-day trips to COVID-19 vaccination appointments to the following drive-thru vaccination sites:
- California State University, Los Angeles
- Pomona Fairplex
- The Forum
- Magic Mountain
- Los Angeles County Office of Education
- California State University, Northridge
- Dodger Stadium (express lane)
- Long Beach Convention Center
- How to sign up for a COVID-19 vaccination appointment
- What to Expect at Your Appointment
- After You Get the Vaccine
- After you are fully vaccinated
- Vaccine Frequently Asked Questions
- Vaccine Misinformation