Westside Regional Center (WRC) provides services in accordance to the provisions of the Lanterman Developmental Disabilities Services Act, our contract with the State of California Department of Developmental Services laws, relevant to specific service needs, and the service policies adopted by the Center’s Board of Directors.
The service standards of Westside Regional Center reflect the visions, philosophies and values of the Center. These statements of value and direction have been developed and endorsed via input from Westside consumers, family members and service providers.
We have provided a copy of the Westside Regional Center Service Standards for your review and to continue to provide you with information concerning service delivery.
Approved Updates to Service Standards
The following changes to the WRC Service Standards have been approved by the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) and are made available for public view.
- Approval of Purchase of Service Policy – 11/28/2022
- Specialized Supervision Standards – 11/23/22
- Restored Services Standards – 9/27/2022
- Personal Assistance Services – 11/23/2020
- Changes to Respite Services – 1/1/2018
- Changes to Respite Service Standards – 9/27/2018
- Center-Based Infant Development Programs