COMMUNITY RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT PLAN (CRDP)
COMMUNITY PLACEMENT PLAN (CPP)
FY 2022/23 PRIORITIZED PROJECTS
Post Date: November 14, 2022
Westside Regional Center (WRC) has identified the priorities listed below and continues to take input from the community. The Community Resource Development Plan (CRDP) proposal to the Department of Developmental Services (DDS) may include but may not be limited to development in the following areas:
- Specialized Respite/In home care service options for individuals with behavioral support needs.
- Specialized Respite/in home care service options for individuals with medical needs. This can include individuals who require licensed nursing level care and individuals who may not require licensed nursing care, but do require staff trained in their healthcare needs
- Specialized Living Options for individuals with substance abuse and mental health service needs.
- Supported Living Services
- Delayed Egress Specialized Residential Facility
- Supported Living Services specializing in support to individuals with significant behavior support needs.
- Day service/employment support options for individuals with significant behavior support needs.
- Day service/employment support options for individuals with medical needs.
- Day service/employment support options for individuals with forensic involvement or at risk for forensic involvement.
- Early Intervention Services – In home therapy services for children residing in underserved communities of WRC service area.
Any additional input from the WRC community, including persons served, family members, service providers and advocates should be submitted to WRC as soon as possible for consideration in the development of the CRDP proposal submitted to DDS.
Please submit input to Monica Jauregui at MonicaJ@WestsideRC.org or (310) 258-4284
*All proposed and approved projects will include principles of person-centered service planning, will be culturally and linguistically appropriate to the population served, and will be in compliance with the Home and Community Based Services Settings (HCBS) Final Rule