2021 Self-Advocacy Conference
Your Voice, Your Choice: Advocacy Starts with You
July 26th through July 30th, 2021
This FREE virtual training is for people served by the regional center and their circle of support.
OCRA is having its first Self-Advocacy Conference! Join us daily starting Monday, July 26th through July 30th. It is about YOUR VOICE, YOUR CHOICE. This is a great opportunity to have fun and build your self-advocacy skills. A different topic will be covered each day. OCRA will also host a Resource Fair with vendors from all over California that offer recreational opportunities you might enjoy. OCRA looks forward to your participation!
- Welcome and History of the Disability Rights Movement
- Where to Live: A Discussion of Living Options
- How to Prepare for an Emergency
- How Department of Rehabilitation and the Client Assistance Program Can help you
- How to Relax in Stressful Situations
- Virtual Resource Fair
Space is limited so register as soon as possible. ASL interpretation will be provided.
Those who register by July 16, 2021, will be entered into a raffle for a limited number of prizes.