In mid-March, homes across the country will begin receiving invitations to complete the 2020 Census. Once the invitation arrives, you should respond for your home in one of three ways: online, by phone, or by mail. When you respond to the census, you’ll tell the Census Bureau where you live as of April 1, 2020.
Census takers will also begin visiting college students who live on campus, people living in senior centers, and others who live among large groups of people. For example, residential treatment centers, skilled nursing facilities, group homes, etc. For a full list, click here.
For more information, visit 2020census.gov or view/download the resources below.
For more videos and in additional languages, click here.
- Census 101: What You Need to Know
- Información Básica Sobre El Censo: Lo Que Usted Necesita Saber
- How the 2020 Census will invite everyone to respond
- Cómo el Censo del 2020 invitará a todos a responder
- The 2020 Census and Confidentiality
- El Censo del 2020 y la Confidencialidad