How to Navigate the Mental Health System: Accessing Services for your Child with I/DD
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
4:00 PM – 5:30 PM
This webinar is intended for youth (ages 14 to 21) with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) who may be at risk for mental health conditions.
This webinar will cover:
- Behaviors related to mental health and developmental disabilities
- Understanding the differences and similarities of both
- Navigating the systems: Where do we go?
- How to request for services
- Available resources at your local school and in your community
Presenters: Dr. Thompson Kelly; Lisa Schoyer; Jacqueline Finch; Symone Pompey; Kali Morgan
Spanish interpretation will be provided.