LA County Department of Public Health is partnering with LA County Library to provide free flu vaccines to people 6 months of age and older, no health insurance required. We will have 11 flu shot clinics; see the schedule of remaining flu shot clinics on the right.
Drive-through options available at select locations. Physical distancing, masking requirements, additional disinfecting and other measures will be in place at each free flu shot clinic location to prioritize the safety of our customers and staff.
For a faster experience, please fill out the printable consent form before you arrive.
Flu vaccinations are recommended for all persons 6 months of age and over, including healthy children and adults.
It is especially important to get a flu vaccine if you:
- Are 6 months through 18 years of age
- Are 65 years of age and older
- Are pregnant or just had a baby
- Live in a nursing home or long-term care home
- Have a weakened immune system
- Have chronic medical condition (asthma, heart disease and stroke, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, cancer)
- Live with or care for someone who is more likely to have flu complications
- Are a healthcare provider.
Call your regular health care provider to see what other shots you may need. If you don’t have a regular provider, call 2-1-1 (LA County Information Line) or visit publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/FluSeason for a list of no cost or low-cost vaccine providers.
Reference: LA County Library