Please read carefully, as WRC has a new enrollment policy and procedure for the CPI course:
- This class is available for Westside Regional Center service providers only. Those who are not WRC service providers should contact CPI directly to locate an alternative course.
- All registration and payment for the course must be completed online no later than 2 business days before the training. We will no longer be accepting checks for our courses and we will not be able to admit you if you have not paid ahead of time. This means no walk-ins will be admitted.
- We will be using Eventbrite for registration and payment. The cost of the class is $20 a person. Eventbrite accepts PayPal and all major credit cards. Once you receive your confirmation email and ticket, print it out and ensure that the person attending the training brings it with them.
- If you are registering for. Registration is not complete until you have sent this email.**
- If you have not taken CPI since January 2016, you will need to take the full 2-day course instead of the refresher.
- Please make sure you sign up for the correct class. There are no refunds available.
- If you are having an issue navigating the online registration, you may call 310-258-4001 and ask to speak with Angela Edmond.
- This is a two day course. Participants must complete both days of training in order to receive certification. Course Description: Non-violent crisis intervention is a safe, non-harmful behavior management system designed to help professionals provide for the best possible care and welfare of individuals, even during the most violent situations. This course will assist the professional to develop skills in early and appropriate intervention for potential crisis situations while keeping in mind the care, welfare, safety and security of all involved. Participants should wear comfortable clothes, must be physically able to participate, must take a written pre and post-test independently, and must attend all days in order to complete this class.
Class Dates: July 23 & 24th; 8:30am-4:00pm