The WRC Early Start Program Managers along with the Westside Family Resource and Empowerment Center invite you to attend our “Early Start Parent Q & A.” This Q & A will provide you with an opportunity to ask any questions that come up as you navigate California’s Early Start Program.
Get an “Early Start” for you and your child! Ask any questions about:
- The Early Start Program
- Early Intervention Services
- How services are delivered
- Take A Minute – Relationships Matter! campaign
- What the Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) is
- What is the role of the Parent and what does a Service Coordinator (SC) do?
- What happens after my child turns 3?
- How the Westside Family Resource and Empowerment Center can help provide support, resources, and information
For more information, please call the WFREC at (310) 258-4063.
Click on the link to register: TINYURL.COM/ZF7BKYEK