This is a series of 11 sessions where parents will learn about different disabilities and diagnoses through a psychoeducational perspective. In these classes, tips and strategies will be given on how to best support your child. The titles of the sessions are listed below. Each session will be held every second Thursday of the month at 5:30 pm.
- Introduction to Disability (February 10, 2022)
- Understanding Autism (March 10, 2022)
- Understanding Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (April 14, 2022)
- Understanding the Differences in ADHD vs Autism (May 12, 2022)
- Understanding Intellectual Disability, Language, and Communication Problems (June 9, 2022)
- Understanding Speech Problems (July 14, 2022)
- Understanding Specific Learning Disabilities (August 11, 2022)
- Understanding Executive Functions (September 8, 2022)
- Understanding Dyslexia (October 13, 2022)
- Understanding Behavioral Problems (November 10, 2022)
- Understanding Psychoeducational Assessments (December 8, 2022)
CLICK HERE to download the flyer. CLICK HERE to register for a session.