If you are interested in participating, please fill out our Interest Form: https://tinyurl.com/EPICCfocusgDAVIS and sign up! If you have any questions or want to learn more, please contact the Davis research team at Project Coordinator Marjorie Llanera at firstname.lastname@example.org or Co-PI Dr. Sarah Dufek at email@example.com. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FLYER.
WRC SERVICE PROVIDERS ARE INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATIONAL SESSION REGARDING END OF LIFE ISSUES ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8th at 10AM-12PM
IN THIS SESSION WE WILL LEARN AND EXPLORE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- What is Transfer Trauma and what can be done to soften it
- How grief can manifest itself in adults with I/DD
- The difference between Hospice and Palliative Care as well as describe what is covered by insurance
- At least 2 myths associated with grief and loss for persons with I/DD
- At least 3 tips or strategies for assisting with the grieving process for the caregiver and the individual with I/DD
Click on the link to register: https://westsiderc-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYscuyhqTgsGdNsjdO7THlAaUpcpc4Gg1vU
Meeting ID: 821 5597 3637
Call-in Number: +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
On Wednesday, September 7th at 5pm, the WRC Political Action Committee welcomes Wesley Witherspoon who will conduct a virtual voter information session to provide information and resources on the California 2021 Governor Recall Election. Wesley will help prepare participants to complete their ballot and make sure their vote gets counted in time for the September 14th voting deadline. ALL are welcome to attend.
Join us by registering here: https://westsiderc-org.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUrc-qprT8uGNERCsYWwynWFQR_OPmZPgkJ
Meeting ID: 816 4313 4425
Call-In Number: 1 669 900 6833